Worth Properties, LLC was founded with a commitment to create a positive work environment that provides unparalleled support to its agents and their clients.
Owners Janet Jones and Mary Sue Dietrich, agents with years of in-depth experience are proud to have a career-oriented team of over 63 agents and staff who average over 20 years of service in the real estate field. Worth has been consistently rated in the Top 25 Real Estate Companies since its inception. We are also proud to have been awarded “Best Places to Work” (in our category 50-100 employees) by the Owen Business School at Vanderbilt and The Nashville Business Journal our first year in business and have achieved this esteemed recognition for many years.
Through our constant updating of marketing, training and technology trends we strive to offer the very best in service to our clients.
- Member, Middle Tennessee Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Member, Greater Nashville Association of Realtors
- Member, Tennessee Association of Realtors and National
Association of Realtors
- Established relationships with local and national corporations
and private firms
- Established relationships with Middle Tennessee’s leading mortgage
lenders and full-size banks
- Established relationships with home warranty companies
- Relocation Services
Creating an almost castle-like feel, our listing sets the backdrop for the most recent Skittles Commercial featuring Steven Tyler. It premiered this year during Super Bowl 50 and we couldn’t be more thrilled to have this amazing honor.